Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-22-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
Eric C
Connoisseur
Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
Crack-Up

My thriller, Crack-Up, is available DRM-free at the Amazon Kindle site and at B&N, Smashwords, etc. It's sold neary 3,000 copies in recent months, earning 15 five-star reviews to date on Amazon and at Smashwords.

Last edited by Eric C; 05-24-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Eric C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #2
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
Good luck Eric and welcome to MR. I will check it out
Billjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:17 PM   #3
kolrone
Enthusiast
kolrone doesn't litterkolrone doesn't litter

Device: jetBook-Lite, eBookwise-1150
It's also available on Smashwords here:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5363

It's good for us non-Kindle users

Good luck with everything
kolrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
Eric C
Connoisseur
Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolrone View Post
It's also available on Smashwords here:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5363

It's good for us non-Kindle users

Good luck with everything
Oops, should've mentioned that too. Thanks!
Old 01-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Thanks Eric - sitting in my shopping cart
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:49 PM   #6
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Sounds interesting. I got it on my list so I will give it a whirl eventually. My list is huge right now.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:22 AM   #7
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Interesting plot ... I don't think I've read anything like this before. In my to-buy list.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:45 AM   #8
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
just bought it, sounds like a good read!!! And bravo for the formatting btw...
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #9
Eric C
Connoisseur

*** PRICE REDUCTION ***

CRACK-UP is now available at $0.99 (simply as a pricing/sales volume experiment).

In addition to the Kindle store it is also available at the same discounted price from Smashwords in ePub as well as other formats. (Not sure how long it'll take to change the price at Barnes & Noble.)

Thanks to those here who've already given the book a try.

Last edited by Eric C; 02-10-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:50 AM   #10
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Finished it last night.
Crack-Up was one of the best books I've read in the last few months. The combination of a very well thought-out plot, a lot of twists and turns, as well as the excellent way the protagonist's mental issues are told in a first-person way makes this a page turner.
Never dull, always believable, funny a lot of times ... I have to say, this is a must-read!
mores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:06 AM   #11
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Hi Eric

I have bought your book, moved it up my list to be read next... Thank you

Got it from Smashwords for the 0.99 instead of Amazon who charges international customers an extra $2, which doesn't go to anyone but Amazon...

Last edited by lene1949; 02-24-2010 at 01:42 AM.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:09 PM   #12
Eric C
Connoisseur

Thanks for the review, Mores, and for posting it on Smashwords as well. Much appreciated. I think yours is my first review from outside the USA. My wife says this makes me an international sensation.

And thanks Lene, for giving the book a try. Let me know how you find it.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:14 AM   #13
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Hi Eric

Finished Crack-Up, and reading about Schizophrenics are certainly much more fun than being around them... It made me think back to an old friend of mine who had this disease... Thinking back on the things she did is hilarious, but at the time very frightening.. I'm sorry to say that my nervous system couldn't handle it.

The book was hard to put down with a surprising ending.. A Good read

Thanks for making it available..
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #14
Eric C
Connoisseur

Glad you enjoyed, Lene. Yes, schizophrenics are an intense experience in real life, and I worked very hard to be true to the disease in the novel. A psychologist who read the book told me I succeeded on that point. Of course he's my uncle.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #15
Eric C
Connoisseur

I'm happy to report I'll be keeping the 99 cent sale price until the end of June.

I'm also happy to report that Crack-Up has reached the top ten on Amazon Kindle among independently published mysteries and thrillers at the same price point (according to Jungle Search).

The novel is also available for the B&N Nook and at Smashwords and soon Kobo and Sony.

If you've read the book I'd like to hear from you...