Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 10-26-2008, 05:48 PM   #16
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainIncognito View Post
I think I love you... many thanks for this upload!

Just for film buffs, I believe that they recently discovered the mising 25% of the footage and are restoring as we speak.
Yes, I heard about that a few weeks ago, and I'm very excited! The footage they've found is supposed to make 100% of the original movie now recovered. Since they had already found the original film score, they can now edit the recovered material in, re-edit the score to restore the sections that went with missing material, and restore the entire film.

I had a chance to see the restored film in Baltimore before the DVD was released, and I'm hoping some art houses get the same chance at a theatrical release when the new one is done.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote