Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
Kiwimick
Addict
Kiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS650
Help Please ADE

Hi I did try and search for the answers but cant find the exact answer so to speak so

Having just bought a 650 to replace the 600 I have sold i did the following I deauthorised my 600 from ADE using Ctl - shft- E and that wasnt a problem but when i plugged in my new 650 into the computer and launched ADE it would not recognise my reader even though the sony library immediately did. I tried dropping a book from SL on to the reader and it asked for my ADE sign in and password. I put this in and it accepted the book and I can read it on my reader. I also checked on the about settings and it says that I am authorised for DRM content.

I guess the only thing that isnt happening is that it still isnt being recognised by the ADE library.
Is this going to cause me a problem next time I buy? appreciate any advice
Kiwimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:22 PM   #2
SkyDream
Wizard
SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PRS-650, iPod touch 4G, iPad 3
Not quite sure.
You can copy DRM books to 650 using Sony Reader Library, you can read them on your 650 and it's says it's authorized. You don't need ADE to buy and read DRM books now, just Sony RL. Open the acsm-files with Sony RL.

Everything works fine.
SkyDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
You will need to authorize the 650 to your ADE account. This can be done either through ADE or the Sony software.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote