Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
ChrisHoward
ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: iPad, Kindle 2, Sony Reader
TELLER - Contemporary Fantasy set in California

My fifth novel Teller has been released! Right now it's available on Kindle and Nook, but soon on iBooks and other ebook platforms, as well as trade paperback in July and in audio book in October.

I'll update the post when the book's available in other formats.

Teller @ Amazon (Kindle)

Teller @ Barnes & Noble (Nook)

Description:
My mother’s a witch.

Or an illusionist, street performer, levitating dancer, traveling artist, jewelry maker, or the greatest story teller on earth. Probably all of these rolled into one person.

I’m a pretty good story teller, too. But my mother’s the best.

No wands. She’s never worn a pointy black hat. I’ve never seen her cast a spell, but the world changed around her when she wanted it to...

Andin Teller can change the world with a pencil and paint brush. Teller isn’t just his name. It’s what he is—someone who can manipulate memories, reality and even shift time with the right pencil line, paint stroke, or story. But it doesn’t come without a cost, and he isn't alone. When he discovers his mother is part of an otherworldly organized crime family in the middle of a secret war—and has been abducted by a rival family, Andin sets out to rescue her with his closest friends, Taryn, a mathematics and patterning genius, and down-to-earth, motorcycle-driving Itoshi. With their help, Andin navigates a world he doesn’t understand, taking on family betrayers, killers, and others like himself—others who have powers greater than his own.
Image too large - MODERATOR]

Here's a close-up of the cover:

Image too large - MODERATOR]

Here's the web publication page for the book:
Teller Book Page

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-22-2011 at 07:31 AM.
ChrisHoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:31 AM   #2
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Love the image.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
@Chris: I have made an author page for you at Open Books. Please see http://drmfree.calibre-ebook.com/by/author/chris-howard and if you have the time please let me know if there are any mistakes.

Open books is a data base of drm free ebooks maintained by calibre (an ebook management software).
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, fantasy, kindle, mobi, nook