Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-04-2016, 06:55 PM   #61
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
A couple good bundle deals from Macmillan.
I took a $5 referral/new account credit on Kobo on got the Crusie bundle for $6.99. Even without the credit it's a really good deal.

Jennifer Crusie Collection - $11.99 for 7 novels @ $1.71 per book
Kindle | Kobo | Google
  • Welcome to Temptation
  • Tell Me Lies
  • Crazy for You
  • Fast Women
  • Faking It
  • Be Me
  • Maybe this Time

The Scandalous Brides Collection by Suzanne Enoch - $7.99 for 4 novels + 1 novella
Kindle | Kobo | Google
  • The Wicked One
  • A Beginner's Guide to Rakes
  • Taming an Impossible Rogue
  • Rules to Catch a Devilish Duke
  • The Handbook to Handling His Lordship
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 07:17 PM   #62
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
A Claudy Conn regency box set is FREE at most places. First one was published by Fawcett in 1984. GR 3.68

http://smile.amazon.com/Claudy-Conns...by+Claudy+Conn
Thanks - got it (Kobo-DRM Free)
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2016, 12:32 AM   #63
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
The first two books in Elle Kennedy's Off-Campus series are on sale right now.

The Deal by Elle Kennedy - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo

Spoiler:
Quote:
She's about to make a deal with the college bad boy...

Hannah Wells has finally found someone who turns her on. But while she might be confident in every other area of her life, she's carting around a full set of baggage when it comes to sex and seduction. If she wants to get her crush's attention, she'll have to step out of her comfort zone and make him take notice...even if it means tutoring the annoying, childish, cocky captain of the hockey team in exchange for a pretend date.

...and it's going to be oh so good

All Garrett Graham has ever wanted is to play professional hockey after graduation, but his plummeting GPA is threatening everything he's worked so hard for. If helping a sarcastic brunette make another guy jealous will help him secure his position on the team, he's all for it. But when one unexpected kiss leads to the wildest sex of both their lives, it doesn't take long for Garrett to realize that pretend isn't going to cut it. Now he just has to convince Hannah that the man she wants looks a lot like him.

The Mistake by Elle Kennedy - $1.99
Kindle | Kobo

Spoiler:
Quote:
He’s a player in more ways than one…

College junior John Logan can get any girl he wants. For this hockey star, life is a parade of parties and hook-ups, but behind his killer grins and easygoing charm, he hides growing despair about the dead-end road he’ll be forced to walk after graduation. A sexy encounter with freshman Grace Ivers is just the distraction he needs, but when a thoughtless mistake pushes her away, Logan plans to spend his final year proving to her that he’s worth a second chance.

Now he’s going to need to up his game…

After a less than stellar freshman year, Grace is back at Briar University, older, wiser, and so over the arrogant hockey player she nearly handed her V-card to. She’s not a charity case, and she’s not the quiet butterfly she was when they first hooked up. If Logan expects her to roll over and beg like all his other puck bunnies, he can think again. He wants her back? He’ll have to work for it. This time around, she’ll be the one in the driver’s seat…and she plans on driving him wild.

I love the first book very much; it's one of my top reads in 2015. The third book (The Score) will be out on 11 Jan.

Last edited by BuyMore; 01-05-2016 at 12:36 AM.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:42 AM   #64
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
The first three books in Toni Anderson's Cold Justice series are bundled in a box set at $0.99 for a limited time.

Cold Justice Series Box Set : Volume I (books 1 - 3) by Toni Anderson - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo

Spoiler:
Quote:
If you love Romantic Suspense don't miss the first three books of Toni Anderson's award-winning Cold Justice Series, available in one thrilling bundle!

"Justice isn't always black or white. Sometimes it's cold and dark."

A Cold Dark Place (Winner of the New England Readers' Choice Award and Aspen Gold for Romantic Suspense).

Former CIA assassin Alex Parker works for The Gateway Project, a clandestine government organization hell-bent on taking out serial killers and pedophiles before they enter the justice system. Alex doesn't enjoy killing, but he's damn good at it. He's good at dodging the law, too--until a beautiful rookie agent has him wondering what it might be like to get caught.

FBI Special Agent Mallory Rooney has spent years hunting the lowlife who abducted her identical twin sister eighteen years ago. Now, during an on-going serial killer investigation, Mallory begins to suspect there's a vigilante operating outside the law. She has no choice but to take him down, because murder isn't justice. Is it?

When Mallory starts asking questions, The Gateway Project management starts to sweat, and orders Alex to watch her. As soon as they meet, the two begin to fall in love. But the lies and betrayals that define Alex's life threaten to destroy them both--especially when the man who stole her sister all those years ago makes Mallory his next target, and Alex must reveal his true identity to save the woman he loves.

Cold Pursuit (Winner of the 2015 National Excellence in Romance Fiction Award for Romantic Suspense).

Single mom Vivi Vincent is thrust into her worst nightmare when she's trapped inside a mall during a terror attack along with her eight-year-old son. With the help of Jed Brennan, an FBI special agent on enforced leave, Vivi and her son survive the assault. But the danger is far from over.

Vivi's son may have witnessed critical details of the terrorists' future plans and is targeted for death, but he's mute, and he's traumatized. Still someone launches a strike against the FBI's safe house, and Jed fears the bad guys have an inside man. No longer knowing who to trust, he hides mother and son in a log cabin deep in the heart of the Wisconsin Northwoods. There Jed and Vivi try to figure out how to unlock the information inside her son's head. What they don't bargain for is the red-hot attraction that flares between them, or the extent of the sinister plot that threatens to rip apart not only any chance of happiness they might have together, but also the very fabric of American society.

Cold Light of Day (2015 ARCA Readers' Choice Heart of Excellence for Romantic Suspense & the Book Buyers Best).

Physicist Scarlett Stone is the daughter of the man considered to be the most notorious Russian agent in FBI history. With her father dying in prison she's determined to prove he's innocent, but time is running out. Using a false identity, she gains access to the Russian ambassador's Christmas party, searching for evidence of a set-up.

Former Navy SEAL, now FBI Special Agent, Matt Lazlo, is instantly attracted to Scarlett but life is too complicated to pursue a politician's daughter. When he discovers she lied to him about her identity, he hunts her down with the ruthless efficiency he usually reserves for serial killers.

Not only does Scarlett's scheme fail, it puts her in the sights of powerful people who reward unwanted curiosity with brutality. The FBI--and Matt--aren't thrilled with her, either. But as agents involved in her father's investigation start dying, and the attempts to stop Scarlett intensify, Matt and his colleagues begin to wonder. Could they have a traitor in their midst?

As Scarlett and Matt dig for the truth they begin to fall passionately for one another. But the real spy isn't about to let anyone uncover their secrets, and resolves to remain firmly in the shadows--and for that to happen, Matt and Scarlett have to die.

BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 07:31 AM   #65
megme
Enthusiast
megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Samsung
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
Harlequin sent me a new code - it worked!
Then I redeemed more points and tried for another eBook - got a different problem this time: “This coupon code is invalid or expired."
Still not a single response to the five emails sent to customer service between December 23rd and yesterday. This is very upsetting
megme is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2016, 11:41 AM   #66
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I just got an email from Harlequin telling me three codes I had gotten from them (from 1/1 to 1/4) were bad and giving me replacement codes.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 11:57 AM   #67
megme
Enthusiast
megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!megme rocks like Gibraltar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megme View Post
Still not a single response to the five emails sent to customer service between December 23rd and yesterday. This is very upsetting
I also just received an email from Harlequin with new codes

I've always redeemed my points once I got them, so I have a question.
You can only redeem points once a day?
Old 01-05-2016, 12:18 PM   #68
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
At least for the same reward, yes. I've never tried to redeem for anything but eBooks so I don't know if you could do an eBook & something else or not (probably).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 01:45 PM   #69
megme
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
At least for the same reward, yes. I've never tried to redeem for anything but eBooks so I don't know if you could do an eBook & something else or not (probably).
Thanks
Old 01-05-2016, 04:09 PM   #70
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
I heard back about the points for my Carina Press order which I emailed them the receipt for on 12/23. But nothing yet regarding the other emails I've sent. I think they're just running behind from the holidays and answering emails in the order received. They'll catch up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I just got an email from Harlequin telling me three codes I had gotten from them (from 1/1 to 1/4) were bad and giving me replacement codes.
I got three replacement codes as well.
library addict is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 07:55 PM   #71
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
I also just received an email from Harlequin with new codes

I've always redeemed my points once I got them, so I have a question.
I could redeem points for only 1 eBook a day. But I have entered a couple of contests the same day.

I got another replacement code for the one Customer Service already replaced. But not the second one that said it expired.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:25 PM   #72
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Heaven's Fire (Fairfax Family #2) by Patricia Ryan is FREE today. Topaz 1996. GR 3.90

http://www.amazon.com/Heavens-Fire-L...+Patricia+Ryan

This is the same series as Silken Threads, one of my favorite historical romances of all time.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 03:45 PM   #73
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Repeat from last January.

My Champion
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 05:42 PM   #74
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Free, Ninja At First Sight - Penny Reid
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 06:07 PM   #75
cadele
Addict
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Thank you!
cadele is offline   Reply With Quote