Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 12:08 AM   #1
parryl
Enthusiast
parryl began at the beginning.

Device: iliad / nokia 6600 slide
ordering irex

does any know how long it take for order to complete ?

i just place any order but the web show Payment processing.

very keen on bring this to demo to a military conference i am attending in wellington next week .

any one know who i can call ?

parry
+6596906377
parryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:20 AM   #2
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
I ordered through their American reseller. But most businesses will process your payment by the end of the next business day (or current if you were early enough).

Then it should be your shipping time in business days once the payment is processed.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2008, 02:24 AM   #3
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Hi parryl, I believe you're in Singapore, but I don't see a web order for you at our website.

I'm guessing you ordered it direct from iRex.

DA Direct is the iLiad reseller for the South East Asia area.
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:19 AM   #4
Fermthe
Connoisseur
Fermthe began at the beginning.

Device: Prs-500/Iliad v2
ordering irex

Well i have the same problem i order iliad at 09/07/08 witch it was sunday and after that the results was :
09/07/2008 Payment processing
09/07/2008 Payment received, processing
09/07/2008 Preparing for dispatch
And today is 09/15/08 I also send them two email but no luck with reply.
It feels strange for me too
Fermthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:12 AM   #5
Tomek
Enthusiast
Tomek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
I ordered my iRex Iliad on Sept 4th from the USA reseller but as of now the unit has not shipped and I haven't received any responses when it will. I'm going the Spain upcoming weekend and was hoping to have it on a plane...
Tomek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2008, 04:22 PM   #6
Fermthe
Connoisseur

ordering irex

I called them today on their european hq at holand and i ask them if there is a problem with my order and they told me that their going to give it again on sales department and that maybe its taking long because some parts are missing from the store. Well it still feels a bit strange to me. Im going to update with news.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:06 PM   #7
Tomek
Enthusiast
Tomek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Looks like mine is in the mail arriving tomorrow. I kind of wish I waited a little longer though... I'm curious what they will announce Monday.
Tomek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:40 PM   #8
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek View Post
Looks like mine is in the mail arriving tomorrow. I kind of wish I waited a little longer though... I'm curious what they will announce Monday.
There is another thread saying that Forbes is speculating the new iRex will be a 10.2" screen.

By the way Tomek, I am the next suburb over from you. I live in Schaumburg.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:16 AM   #9
Fermthe
Connoisseur

Irex Order

Yesyesterday the send me an email about mine too telling me that : Scheduled Delivery: 23-September-2008. So Lets wait and see
Old 09-24-2008, 03:27 AM   #10
Fermthe
Connoisseur

Ordering irex

Hello to all. I got my iliad yesterday at 23 as it was programed. Im very happy with its screen but its like im starting all over again with ebook readers. One thing i didn't like was the case they give with it mine is v2 i dont know what they give with others witch is good for travel reasons but to protect it you really need to buy iliad cover because i read on this forum that if it falls from your hand its easy to break the screen.