Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-04-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Aldiko 2.0 on older Android firmwares

Does anyone know where I can find a current copy of Aldiko that doesn't require v2.1? I've checked SlideMe, Amazon, and Android Freeware Lovers.

Last edited by Nate the great; 07-04-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a current copy of Aldiko that doesn't require v2.1? I've checked SlideMe, Amazon, and Android Freeware.
Here is a link to various versions of Aldiko. If you want the DRM'd version, it requires Aldiko V2.0 and Aldiko V2.0 requires Android 2.1. (Corrected error)

http://www.freewarelovers.com/androi...ko-book-reader

Regadrs - John

Last edited by Jabby; 07-07-2011 at 07:11 AM.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Here is a link to various versions of Aldiko. If you want the DRM'd version, it requires Aldiko V2.0 and Aldiko V2.0 requires Android 2.2.

http://www.freewarelovers.com/androi...ko-book-reader

Regards - John
I checked that one, only I got the name wrong. thanks.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:21 AM   #4
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Version 1 on aldiko's website :
http://aldiko.zendesk.com/entries/40...ook-reader-1-x

And here for version 2
http://aldiko.zendesk.com/entries/40...er-application
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:24 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
All I know is that the most recent version of Aldiko on android 3.1 (Xoom) crashes every time I rotate the screen. I dumped it.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2011, 07:36 AM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Thanks!

That second one is the same as what I got through the Amazon Appstore.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:12 PM   #7
JTW
JTW began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Asus TF101, HTC Desire, HP Touchpad, Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
All I know is that the most recent version of Aldiko on android 3.1 (Xoom) crashes every time I rotate the screen. I dumped it.
It is fixed now. It now works well.
JTW is offline   Reply With Quote