Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 05:54 AM   #7306
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+
Has anyone else been able to get the 90% code to work? In theory, should it work for other people and on almost any books, or is there a list it is for?
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:56 AM   #7307
Rev. Bob
Fanatic
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch
It was a one-use code. One use, period, not one per person.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:47 AM   #7308
Lynx-lynx
The look ....
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Thanks! It worked for me on a Baen ebook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
Has anyone else been able to get the 90% code to work? In theory, should it work for other people and on almost any books, or is there a list it is for?
Paul was first cab off the rank for that code, and good on him.

Yep the same Paul who told us a few pages back that he had over 800 TBR's and really has to stop acquiring!!!

Also the same Paul who runs the Addicted to buying ebooks thread.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:15 AM   #7309
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Paul was first cab off the rank for that code, and good on him.

Yep the same Paul who told us a few pages back that he had over 800 TBR's and really has to stop acquiring!!!

Also the same Paul who runs the Addicted to buying ebooks thread.

Well, I purged my TBR of some freebies I'm not going to read in the next five years or more, so my TBR is now around 770, but apart from that, all true.

But how could I resist 90% off the next item on my wishlist? (I was rather surprised to find I was first.)

The advantage of a big TBR is that I can wait for really good bargains to come along. It's just that they've come along quite frequently this year so far!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:38 AM   #7310
Lynx-lynx
The look ....
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm not chiding you, far from it. I see the funny side to how hard you're trying to curb your buying and I identify with you (and plenty of others in this thread would too).

This whole thread is about temptation and what could be considered manufactured need as well as want and desire.

And all of us who play the Contest and/or use any of the codes just keep on buying.

What sent me into gales of laughter was the recency of your comments about the number of TBR's you had and your recognition of enough is enough and then up pops temptation in the form of a 90% code. Whoa way too hard to resist!!!
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM   #7311
Geco
Zealot
Geco is on a distinguished road

Device: Touch, Aura
These should give 20%:
emd22
mds22
dsh22

Received from Japanese Kobo Rakuten account, but they should work more or less everywhere... except here in Italy: it's incredible that NO Italian book can be bought with discount codes...
Geco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:03 AM   #7312
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs-650, KK3G, KPW1, Kobo Aura, Ipad Air, Ipad Mini 2, IPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
I'm not chiding you, far from it. I see the funny side to how hard you're trying to curb your buying and I identify with you (and plenty of others in this thread would too).

This whole thread is about temptation and what could be considered manufactured need as well as want and desire.

And all of us who play the Contest and/or use any of the codes just keep on buying.

What sent me into gales of laughter was the recency of your comments about the number of TBR's you had and your recognition of enough is enough and then up pops temptation in the form of a 90% code. Whoa way too hard to resist!!!
My TBR stands at 1137 on Goodreads but I know it's bigger than that. I have decided not to worry anymore, I rarely buy a book that costs more than a cup of coffee so I just indulge.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:19 AM   #7313
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I have decided not to worry anymore, I rarely buy a book that costs more than a cup of coffee so I just indulge.
Well, I suppose that's one way to handle it!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:21 AM   #7314
bookaho!ic
Groupie
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Well, I suppose that's one way to handle it!
could be a flaw in that plan depends on how much you would pay for a cup of coffee
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:51 AM   #7315
Lynx-lynx
The look ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookaho!ic View Post
could be a flaw in that plan depends on how much you would pay for a cup of coffee
.... And the number of cups you like to drink .....
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #7316
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs-650, KK3G, KPW1, Kobo Aura, Ipad Air, Ipad Mini 2, IPhone 5
I buy a large Starbucks Latte three times a week and always stop for a coffee if we pop out at the weekend. I don't buy 4 books a week (well not often) and I do 'hope' to read them all someday...........
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals