Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-31-2011, 01:05 AM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
It's still not working for me either beyond the initial four purchases, nor can I access my bookshelf. Very annoying.
You will find you wont be able to get anything till it's fixed. Not even a free book at least that how my account is right now.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:05 AM   #32
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Had the same error. I emailed them and it took like 3 days, but they fixed it (they emailed me that it was fixed the day after it was actually fixed).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2011, 01:26 PM   #33
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
For those of you who had 4 successful coupon uses, and then got your purchase/bookshelves blocked during the actual checkout on a 5th try (rather than while trying to enter the coupon code again or however it works):

Might it be possible that perhaps it's your CC that blocked and failed the purchases due to some sort of automated repeated small charge amounts triggering a fraud warning at your CC company?
I used another credit card and it didn't matter. It was blocked on their end... Maybe I'll give it another try today...
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:49 PM   #34
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Yeah, it certainly sounds like it's definitely Harlequin's issue, then. With the coupon left with a month to run, hopefully they have everything fixed and working for everyone soon.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:18 AM   #35
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Got an error message this morning in my cart that the coupon code has expired.

Oh well, it was a lot of fun while it lasted.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #36
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Got an error message this morning in my cart that the coupon code has expired.

Oh well, it was a lot of fun while it lasted.
Yup, looks like they killed it. I haven't had so much fun using a code since the Kobo 50% and $2 codes.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #37
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Considering I managed to buy 16 books for less than $8 they must've realized where they went wrong.

And not only was it fun while it lasted... it'll be fun reading the books!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #38
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
I just got a message from Harlequin saying they'd fixed the problem, so of course I went through checkout again for that last book I'd tried to use the coupon for ... as a result the bug is back, or it had never gone away for all I know. I still can't access my library, either, and that includes the four books I'd got with the coupon but was unable to download before January 1st. This is beginning to be seriously annoying ...

Last edited by Britomart; 01-03-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling mistake.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #39
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
I just got a message from Harlequin saying they'd fixed the problem, so of course I went through checkout again for that last book I'd tried to use the coupon for ... as a result the bug is back, or it had never gone away for all I know. I still can't access my library, either, and that includes the four books I'd got with the coupon but was unable to download before January 1st. This is beginning to be seriously annoying ...
I still can't do anything and haven't heard anything back.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #40
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Just got an email finally they fixed it! *phew* I can access my bookshelf again!
Old 01-05-2012, 04:38 PM   #41
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Received an email stating HQN fixed my acct today. I had one book I was in the process of buying, and was able to get the discount SPEND4E11 $4.00 off the purchase

So I've been able to get 6 books so far with the $4.00 code. Has anyone else had luck with the code since we've been having problems.

Last edited by bookratt; 01-05-2012 at 04:44 PM.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #42
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
So I've been able to get 6 books so far with the $4.00 code. Has anyone else had luck with the code since we've been having problems.
Uh oh, it's working again, just bought another 2.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #43
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Uh oh, it's working again, just bought another 2.
I did not just read this.

Ponders more Day Leclaire.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #44
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I just bought 4 more but Last time when I tried a 5th purchase it broke my account. So if you bought more then 5 purchases with the coupon after they fixed yours. Please let me know.

I just canceled my Kindle Fire cover order so I have some money in case I can get more books. 49 cents a piece is great!
Old 01-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #45
copyrite
Wizard

#$%&&*

I got greedy and it broke. Previously I bought four individually but sequentially, and took a break and came back later Xmultiple times. This time I went for a fifth purchase and I guess locked up my account.

I've had a "To Purchase" list in InstaPaper for ages of multiple genres with some Harlequins interspersed in there. I was just getting ready to attack that list!