Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

View Poll Results: Do coupons for % off (eg 50% or 100%) ebooks entice you to try an author new to you?
Sometimes--may depend on the genre. 20 54.05%
Usually--if I think I'd like the author's style. 12 32.43%
Usually--depends on the % off. 3 8.11%
Always--love to get a bargain. 2 5.41%
Always--if the coupon is for 100% off 6 16.22%
Never 1 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
SylviaMorice
SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iPad2
Hurry! Coupon For 100% Discount on ebook Until Mar 7 Only!

As a special promotion I'm offering a coupon for 100% off the $1.99 price of my humor ebook "Postcards From Home" published on Smashwords. But you need to use the coupon right away as it expires on March 7! If you take advantage of this special offer I'd love to know what you think of the book, so please consider writing a review or dropping me a note with your thoughts. Thanks so much.

The book can be accessed here. Once you proceed to the checkout you can enter the coupon code QA87G and the price will change from $1.99 to $0.00. Hope you enjoy my gift to you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Postcards From Home Cover.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	389.6 KB
ID:	83129  
SylviaMorice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I very rarely pick up freebies, but this one I did pick up. Read the first two stories at your site and wanted more.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
One more Swede that took advantage of your kind offer. Will be a little while before it gets to the top of my TR list, but I will read and i will comment.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:30 PM   #4
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Is the coupon good for Smashwords only, or can it be used on places Smashwords has distributed it to (such as Kobo)?
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #5
SylviaMorice
SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
Is the coupon good for Smashwords only, or can it be used on places Smashwords has distributed it to (such as Kobo)?
Hi there and thank you for your question. The coupon has to be redeemed on Smashwords, but they support all types of ereader formats including Kobo. I hope you decide to take advantage of my offer and try my ebook! Thanks again.
Sylvia
Old 02-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #6
SylviaMorice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
I very rarely pick up freebies, but this one I did pick up. Read the first two stories at your site and wanted more.
Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoy the rest of the stories in my book. Please let me know what you think of it after you finish reading.
Thanks again.
Sylvia
Old 02-28-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
SylviaMorice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
One more Swede that took advantage of your kind offer. Will be a little while before it gets to the top of my TR list, but I will read and i will comment.
Thank you for your note. I hope you enjoy the stories when you have a chance to read them.
Thanks again and happy reading.
Sylvia
Old 03-04-2012, 03:20 AM   #8
24/7readinwitch
24/7readinwitch began at the beginning.

Device: nook for pc & calibre
I enjoy reading anything and everything so I jump at any opportunity to get a deal whether discounted or free. Broaden your horizons or maybe give as gift, possibilities are endless.
24/7readinwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:25 AM   #9
Fanchee
Connoisseur
Fanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notes

Device: Aura H20, PRS-350, Kobo Aura HD
Thank you, I just downloaded and will give this a read!
Fanchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #10
SylviaMorice

Arrow Only TWO Days Left to Take Advantage of FREE book!

REMINDER: Only two days left to get Postcards From Home for FREE. Plus don't forget to take part in my poll. Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylviaMorice View Post
As a special promotion I'm offering a coupon for 100% off the $1.99 price of my humor ebook "Postcards From Home" published on Smashwords. But you need to use the coupon right away as it expires on March 7! If you take advantage of this special offer I'd love to know what you think of the book, so please consider writing a review or dropping me a note with your thoughts. Thanks so much.

The book can be accessed here. Once you proceed to the checkout you can enter the coupon code QA87G and the price will change from $1.99 to $0.00. Hope you enjoy my gift to you!

Tags
ebook, free, humor, parenting, short stories