Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Nook HD+, Aura HD, Aura H2O v1, Libra 2
Cool Free ebook [EPUB, Nook] ICARUS RISING by David Pauly

Icarus is a fantasy fiction, where a medieval world full of different races of Men, Elves, Dwarves, and Gracies have recently defeated the Dark Lord, Magnar. Now each race is trying to keep their lands and skills for themselves while expanding into each other's territory. Conflict quickly grows within and without of each race creating a complex world of intermeshing alliances and relationships.

You can visit his website at http://www.davidpauly.com and ask for the free download of his ebook from Smashwords
mimosavj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Thanks for the link, I posted on his blog and I'll give the book a try and see how it is.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2011, 12:03 AM   #3
SlowRain
Addict
SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: HTC 10, Asus Phonepad
A fantasy novel written by a lawyer no less. I'm in.
SlowRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowRain View Post
A fantasy novel written by a lawyer with a 30-year love for Lord of the Rings. (Can Lord of the Rings be a religion?)
Old 03-16-2011, 04:54 AM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I think I can only work out a way of getting a free excerpt - or can someone else work out how to get the book free ?

Or have I missed the boat ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2011, 04:58 AM   #6
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I think I can only work out a way of getting a free excerpt - or can someone else work out how to get the book free ?

Or have I missed the boat ?
comment on his blog post and he'll email you a coupon so you can get the book from smashwords for free~
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:23 AM   #7
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
sort of brings terry brooks to mind...

Quote:
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:44 AM   #8
SlowRain
Addict
SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Yep. That's what I was thinking. Although, I only really enjoyed one of his novels.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:53 AM   #9
mimosavj
Addict

Quote:
Yep. That's what I was thinking.
Well, the only way to find out is to grab his book and see it for yourself.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:56 PM   #10
mimosavj
Addict

For those of us who are too lazy to register or to leave comments

40% Off Coupon for Smashwords.com
Smashwords link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/46966
Promotional price: $4.19
Coupon Code: HH84N
Expires: April, 2011

Have fun!
Old 03-17-2011, 12:00 AM   #11
SlowRain
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosavj View Post
Well, the only way to find out is to grab his book and see it for yourself.
Already received it. I'll probably get around to reading it next month.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:20 AM   #12
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I was about to, then saw the "30" copies/books qualification, and then saw I had to fill in details etc....

Byeee.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #13
mimosavj
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I was about to, then saw the "30" copies/books qualification, and then saw I had to fill in details etc....

Byeee.
Well, I myself think it is fair ... for a free book.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #14
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
He is giving away 300, not 30. First 200 that comment, then up to 100 more (drawing for those after 200; with 50% off consolation coupon if you don't get one free). Good deal (and you can make up the info if it bothers you to leave your name and a toss-away email address.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conflict, elves, epic fantasy, politics, wizard