Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 04-19-2006, 11:52 AM   #31
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Thumbs up Wiki

Alex converted Doogie's excellent tutorial to Wiki format.

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/SunriseXP_tutorial

Also available in the Wiki is the Reference that was originally bundled as help documentation with the application itself. (Removed in beta 9e.)

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/SunriseXP_reference

The reference needs some work, but at least the information is there.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:10 PM   #32
doogie68
Connoisseur
doogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it is

Device: TX
Everything looks great, Laurens! I'm pleased I was able to get the ball rolling.
Advert
Old 06-29-2006, 02:10 PM   #33
chansen2794
chansen2794 doesn't litterchansen2794 doesn't litter

Device: Palm Tungsten E
Ive seen a few requests for more link filtering examples so I took the liberty of adding some to the tutorial. I hope they help anyone who needs them.
Chris
Old 06-30-2006, 04:20 AM   #34
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by chansen2794
I’ve seen a few requests for more link filtering examples so I took the liberty of adding some to the tutorial. I hope they help anyone who needs them.
Chris
Thanks, I was looking for those! Great examples, especially the one on rewriting MSNBC.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:39 AM   #35
chansen2794
chansen2794 doesn't litterchansen2794 doesn't litter

Device: Palm Tungsten E
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW
Thanks, I was looking for those! Great examples, especially the one on rewriting MSNBC.
I'm glad that they helped. I'm sorry about the mess with the ComputerWorld example. The "command=view" part of the link was throwing the Wiki server into hysterics. I had already written the example though so I didn't want to redo. Oh well, it still works as an example.
Advert
Old 08-14-2006, 03:03 AM   #36
pmgc
pmgc began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T3
Hi:
And if I only want to download the print version from The New York Times articles, how could I do it? Thanks for your help
Old 02-15-2008, 11:38 PM   #37
zhzfan
zhzfan began at the beginning.

Device: treo 650
it is a good tutoral ,it will be better if more good pic
Old 02-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #38
fixwheel
fixwheel began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX
Great Job!

Thanks for all the info. I love Sunrise and do not miss Avantgo at all.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #39
Kev
Kev began at the beginning.

Device: Palm
I am having a strange problem that has occurred only since installing Sunrise XP and Plucker so I am assuming one of those is the problem: when using my computer (running windows xp and using exlorer 8), not my Palm device, links inside of one of the websites that I download to my Palm contain unreadable gibberish such as "XioH>.0 ω$@Wlelc+d-%d3M+_uڍm`[Q]Av~ go,qn?&CUOa>k*z}<z?ԡ wxև:Ϯ7T*֩f:Og]ϊNf1?." This does not happen with another computer in my office not loaded with Sunrise/Plucker so problem is not with the website." The main page of the website is fine and not all links within the website are unreadable (just the ones I want to read). Also, these same pages are perfectly readable when downloaded to my Palm. Any ideas on the problem?
Old 09-02-2009, 07:42 PM   #40
Kev
Kev began at the beginning.

Device: Palm
Never Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
I am having a strange problem that has occurred only since installing Sunrise XP and Plucker so I am assuming one of those is the problem: when using my computer (running windows xp and using exlorer 8), not my Palm device, links inside of one of the websites that I download to my Palm contain unreadable gibberish such as "XioH>.0 ω$@Wlelc+d-%d3M+_uڍm`[Q]Av~ go,qn?&CUOa>k*z}<z?ԡ wxև:Ϯ7T*֩f:Og]ϊNf1?." This does not happen with another computer in my office not loaded with Sunrise/Plucker so problem is not with the website." The main page of the website is fine and not all links within the website are unreadable (just the ones I want to read). Also, these same pages are perfectly readable when downloaded to my Palm. Any ideas on the problem?
Finally I fixed problem and it had nothing to do with Sunrise XP. Big oops.