Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
forkyfork
Zealot
forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: It's a long story ;)
Manga/Comics on the Kindle 2

I've been messing around with putting Manga on my Kindle. I've also used to program Mangle to convert the images, which is great!

I've discovered a slight annoyance, though. As I go from image to image, the image appears to load but then refreshes a second time. I thought it might have something to do with my settings. I have it set to enable dithering, actual size, full screen. I've tried a combination of settings but everything seems to re-refresh the images.

Is this normal? I saw a video of the PRS-505 looking at manga, and it didn't seem to do this.

Edit: I think it has something to do with the fact that the title bar shows up on every image but then disappears. Is there any way to stop this from happening in full screen?

Last edited by forkyfork; 05-12-2009 at 04:02 PM.
forkyfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
Radnor
Radnor doesn't litterRadnor doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
It does the same thing for me. I guess it's just the way images are loaded up and displayed. Kind of annoying I agree!
Radnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert