Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 01-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Fitzgerald, F. Scott: Outside The Cabinet-Makers. v1. 01 Jan 09

I'm afraid I have very little information on this story by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I have yet to read it, and could only find this information:

"Fitzgerald also wrote a sketch that he set rather vaguely in Wilmington -- "Outside the Cabinet-Makers" -- which describes a day when he and Scottie sat in their car while Zelda went into a shop to order a dollhouse as a surprise gift."

I'm currently working on all of Fitzgerald's short fiction that I can find that is legal to put here.

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Fitzgerald, F. Scott - Outside The Cabinet-Makers.lrf (25.5 KB, 564 views)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I have always loved this story. It creates a fantastic adventure from small everyday events. People and events are not always what they seem when you can weave and spin a magical tale of Kings & Queens around normal events. The little boy on the street is really an ogre, it is not the wind that opens and closes the shutters but the good and bad fairies. A great quick read, highly recommended.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert