Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #1
Daniel A Roberts
Author
Daniel A Roberts began at the beginning.

Device: Mobi Pocket
Latest on The Passion Trilogy

Hello folks! I'm releasing book 2 of a trilogy on 2/10/11 and this here is my lore site. Since the main topic description does have "Latest on e-books" I decided to pop this up in here.

http://www.thepassiontrilogy.com/

My site is flash, but not so bogged down as to take forever to load. I tried to keep it simple yet attractive. Even the music is paid for and hand selected carefully, but doesn't loop. It plays once and then is over, so if you leave the page in the background while looking something up, it's not going to traumatize you with a repeating soundtrack that never ends.

If you click the first cover for Passion Of The Different, there is a 49 second video there. At the end is a code for 33% off the cover price if you're interested in reading it.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I don't want to appear like spam, I'm an actual living author who writes e-books and I love what technology has done for us in this field. I love writing a good, fun story and even more so when folks read and enjoy them right with me. ^_^

Last edited by Daniel A Roberts; 01-08-2011 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Would help if I added the link LOL
Daniel A Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 01:29 AM   #2
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
deleted.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:02 AM   #3
Daniel A Roberts
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
deleted.
What is deleted? My site is still up and going.

I've been busy writing my fingers off on the third book, haven't had a chance to come back yet and start upping my post count. If you have trouble loading the site, let me know please.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:21 AM   #4
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel A Roberts View Post
What is deleted? My site is still up and going.

I've been busy writing my fingers off on the third book, haven't had a chance to come back yet and start upping my post count. If you have trouble loading the site, let me know please.
Sorry! My post was deleted because a moderator moved your thread to the appropriate area.

You site loads fine
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:22 AM   #5
Daniel A Roberts
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Sorry! My post was deleted because a moderator moved your thread to the appropriate area.

You site loads fine
Ah ok, phew! Had me concerned there.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:03 AM   #6
Daniel A Roberts
Author

Passion Of The Same eBook Live Today! (2-6-2011)

Here is the link directly to the page on Smashwords:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/41043
Just about every eBook format is supported there including Kindle!

[Inappropriate promotion - moderator]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-27-2014 at 05:59 AM.

Tags
.mobi, ebook author, kindle, passion of the different