Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-01-2009, 11:44 PM   #1
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Thumbs down Bug: PDF reflow and highlighting error

For a while now, I've noticed a highlighting bug that involves PDF reflow. I finally decided I'd make a note of it here. I want to make Sony aware of this bug but don't know where to submit the bug.

The bug is as follows:
reflow PDF file by clicking on any of the text zoom levels aside from "S". "M" is a good choice. Now begin to highlight two or three lines. Very soon, you will notice that a large block of text is highlighted , particularly text on the top right quadrant of the screen. The highlight takes the form of a mirror "L" shape. If your first highlight doesn't do this, try a second or third highlight. Very soon, this bug will appear. If you reflow your text back to "S" zoom level, meaning normal level, the erratic highlight disappears and you are show what you actually intended to highlight. If you reflow the text to say "M" zoom level, the highlighting error reappears.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
So if anyone knows how to submit this bug to Sony, please let me know.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert