Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-26-2012, 01:18 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Exclamation Mundania Press 50% off CyberMonday sale [Fantasy & Mystery, Romance & Other]

So, Mundania Press, which was originally set up to print some of noted sf/fantasy author Piers Anthony's less commercially-viable works, has also been having a week-long 50% off sale which ends Monday.

This time, I didn't know about it until I went and checked their website.

But in any case, if you've gotten used to buying their books via Fictionwise and have been wondering where to get them at a discount now that B&N have finally gone and killed off FW , this is your lucky day.

The coupon code BLACKFRIDAY will give you 50% off their selection of mostly-fantasy with mystery, some horror, romance, and assorted miscellany. This is the deepest discount I have seen from them in roughly two years of vaguely-checking their site from time to time (previously 25% was the top I spotted).

They not only have new authors, but also fairly decent backlist ones such as Robert Adams (popular old-school sword & sorcery "Horseclans" series), Anne Logston & Don Callander (both with their former Ace Books catalogues of humorous light fantasy adventures, both medium recommend if you like humourous light fantasy adventure reads), Louise Cooper (some sort of award winner for her epic fantasy w/romantic elements, IIRC), and Star Trek tie-in writer Keith A. R. Candido, among others. And of course there's Piers Anthony if you like his work enough to chance the stuff he deemed commercially non-viable circa 10 years ago (and considering what he did manage to get published...).

Unfortunately, you only get one format when you buy, but they are DRM-free and you will be supporting the publisher/author more directly.

Last edited by ATDrake; 11-26-2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: It would probably help if I linked their website.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote