Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-23-2010, 05:46 PM   #76
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Oh oh... can I spank the buxom texan gal? Please please???!!!

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:27 PM   #77
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Oh oh... can I spank the buxom texan gal? Please please???!!!

BOb
whoa bucko! If there is to be any spanking it will be done by ME. Now, drop trew!
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #78
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Sorry, BObblehead.

You don't have arms, remember?

And no one spanks my minion but me.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #79
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
And no one spanks my minion but me.
LOL I need to find a name tag with Minion written on it. And no, I won't get a "minion" tramp stamp just b/c you want.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:39 PM   #80
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You started this minion business.

And I think tramp stamps are for skanks.

You have class.
It's low, but it's still class.
Advert
Old 07-23-2010, 06:50 PM   #81
glowhappy
lost my wits...

Quote:
You started this minion business.

And I think tramp stamps are for skanks.

You have class.
It's low, but it's still class.
just because my avatar's top is a little revealing...sheesh
Old 07-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #82
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Geesh .... I'm gone for one day - and you guys turn this nice, respectable thread into a frat party! Says the newly minted moderator as he stretches his arms out, gathers the solitude and majesty of the written word into himself, and prepares to use his power for the second time.

Off to the corner with ALL of you! Now!

And take your arm with you!

Those without arms can ignore this message and lock themselves in their rooms.

NO! Not the same corner!

What's wrong with you people - have you noclues? Don't leave him in the center of the room ogling the young lady's charms!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #83
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Sorry, BObblehead.

You don't have arms, remember?
Perhaps I can find another apendage to spank her with... you think?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #84
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Perhaps I can find another apendage to spank her with... you think?

BOb
Still have your umbrella from your old avatar?
Wait, wasn't that a crowbar?
Old 07-23-2010, 07:19 PM   #85
recluse
Banned

That's an awful big load of BS from such a little chicken, pooh.

Your top ain't low, Glowhappy.
It's too high.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #86
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
That's an awful big load of BS from such a little chicken, pooh.

Your top ain't low, Glowhappy.
It's too high.
Shouldn't that read CS?
Old 07-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #87
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Off to the corner with ALL of you! Now!
If everyone is in the corner then we
can keep talking there.

But who will be left in the
center of the room alone?

Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #88
poohbear_nc
Now what?

NO! Not the same corner!
Old 07-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #89
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Shouldn't that read CS?
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:59 PM   #90
glowhappy
lost my wits...

Quote:
NO! Not the same corner!
well there are only four corners and I'll share one with Javed since he's the only one not hell bent on beating me!