Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 10-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
blakader
blakader began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Libre and ADE wide margins

I am the new owner of the libre. I have downloaded a couple of library books
and the all have really wide margins when I choose any zoom level other then 100.

Any help/ advice?
blakader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
blakader

hmm no one else seems to have this problem? maybe my libre is defective
Advert
Old 10-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #3
icedtea
elibrary love
icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, RIP Mini
Maybe it's the books you are borrowing; I've only noticed this on certain library ebooks.

Are they from same publisher? Are they pdf or epub?
icedtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I've downloaded a couple of books that were like that. Other than running it through Calibre and trying to adjust the margins (which I can't be bothered to do) I don't know how to resolve the problem.

Have you tried non-library books and/or different ebook formats to see if you still have the same problem?
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #5
blakader

so far it is the epubs I get from the library
Advert
Old 10-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
kabir
kabir began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook Lite
soPdf works and it is very easy to use. Better than Calibre tool.
kabir is offline   Reply With Quote