Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 10-06-2014, 10:11 AM   #1
stageson
stageson began at the beginning.

Device: IRiver Story HD
Not able to download any uploaded books

Hello all,

Once again I come seeking help from the wisest of the wise. So I finally got my Iriver Story HD to connect to the wireless and was able to see and download books from my google play books. Now it seems that all the books that I've uploaded show as "download not available" and the only book I was able to download was a book that shows in the "purchased" area on google play books. Question is, would it benefit to downgrade to 1.29 now that I have things working, or is this some new wrinkle that google has put in their google play books?
stageson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:15 AM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Can't help you at all with Google Books, (never used it).

The WebPortal mod has some limited ability to download books, if the download link does not require https/authentication.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote