Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
AriCarruthers
AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kindle
Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening!

Hello everyone!

I have always wanted to be a part of forums but I never took the time to st down and join! So, here I am!

A little bit about myself, my name is Ariel and I have always enjoyed writing and reading. My favorite genres are horror, suspense and fantasy. One of my favorite authors is Neil Gaiman, whose graphic novel series Sandman I really love.

I am currently attending a pharmacy school in Texas, which has definitely been a new experience!

I love video games and my favorite video game of all time is Zelda!

I look forward to being involved in various forums on this site and broadening my knowledge about eBook devices.

AriCarruthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #2
marino.DV
Groupie
marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marino.DV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
hey there and welcome to the board!
marino.DV is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2012, 08:02 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Ari and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
gaiman, introduction, pharmacy, zelda