Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-15-2012, 05:53 AM   #1
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Embedded font book view display issue (0.4.905)

I did some tests with font embedding and might have found a book view display issue with embedded bold and italics fonts.
For some reason italicized text is not displayed italicized in book view and bold text is displayed with the default (sans serif) font instead of the embedded font. (It seems to display fine in ADE.)
Can someone please have a look at my test file and let me know whether I made an error in the stylesheet or whether this is indeed a bug.
(I used the 32x 0.4.905 Windows build)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sigil.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	81359   Click image for larger version

Name:	ADE.JPG
Views:	304
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	81360  
Attached Files
File Type: epub libertine_font_embedding_test.epub (759.5 KB, 242 views)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:46 AM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
See this
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Thanks for the link. Am I right in assuming that this issue cannot be fixed because it's caused by the Qt Framework?
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote