Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-02-2010, 06:17 AM   #1
sophiemith
sophiemith began at the beginning.

Device: none
apple antenna issue?

Apple had announced the antenna issue. The signal problem is not only happened in the Apple latest product, but also the iPhone older version.
Do your guys discover that?
sophiemith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:21 AM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
A reference to the news item you speak of would be nice..... But anyway, no.... my 3G iPhone does as well as any other phone I've had..... Just usual drops... out here AT&T is better than Sprint, better coverage/more cell towers...... When I had Sprint I had dropped calls all the time......

As always, it's interesting to me someone signs up to a reader forum just to make a post such as this. Odd first post..... at least to me...
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #3
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
http://www.antennasys.com/antennasys-blog/

some excellent write-ups about the whole antenna issue, from someone who designs antennas.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote