Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
mjmmcm
mjmmcm began at the beginning.

Device: None
Question Kindle or nook?

Hi, all. I'm a novice. My husband got me the kindle for our anniversary and we got the nook to compare the two side by side.

I just read that some public library books are available on the nook? For free? Can the kindle do this?

I'm ok with all the other features of both, although I don't think the toggle knob on the kindle is great, and the touch screen on the nook is overrated compared to my iPhone.

I'd appreciate any advice! Thanks-look forward to hearing from you.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Closed.. this is a duplicate thread.
Advert
Closed Thread