Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 12-30-2007, 03:53 PM   #1
woldinghamuk
Enthusiast
woldinghamuk doesn't litterwoldinghamuk doesn't litter

Device: ebookwise 1150 + sony reader 500
Unhappy fictionwise troubles

Hi,

I bought some books through fictionwise.com and when I started downloading.. the first one went just fine and then I started getting the error message like ..contact the support.. it would not download to my hard drive.

I tried to go via the personal bookshelf on the ebookwise, where the books actually appeared but there for a change I was getting the "template is missing" message . Any idea what is wrong?

thanks for help
woldinghamuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 06:43 PM   #2
giedre
Connoisseur
giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Sony 500,505, Kindle, 1150
I don't know why your books won't download, so can't really help there. I do know that I got the same type of error message {template is missing} when I bookmarked my fictionwise bookshelf. Seems you can't do that, you have to log in first at fictionwise and then go to your bookshelf.
giedre is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2007, 06:05 AM   #3
woldinghamuk
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by giedre View Post
I don't know why your books won't download, so can't really help there. I do know that I got the same type of error message {template is missing} when I bookmarked my fictionwise bookshelf. Seems you can't do that, you have to log in first at fictionwise and then go to your bookshelf.
Hi, thanks. I will try that and see what happens. :-)
Old 12-31-2007, 08:09 AM   #4
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
It seems that mobipocket is down again.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:26 AM   #5
woldinghamuk
Enthusiast

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by giedre View Post
I did what you suggested, and all worked perfectly fne. thanks for your advice!!
Advert