Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-30-2009, 02:23 AM   #136
chlorine
Addict
chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2
I bought two books at the same time. The first one is The book of skulls by Robert Silverberg. I already owned it in paperback, but it is a huge book containing four novels and some short stories. I just seized the excuse of the 30 % micropay rebate on fictionwise last week to buy the electronic version. Looking for some excuse to use my reader it seems

The second book was Extras by Scott Westerfeld, fourth volume in the Uglies trilogy (the acknowledgements read: To everyone who wrote to me to reveal teh secret definition of the word "trilogy"
chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:06 AM   #137
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I just got Wintersmith by terry Pratchett from Fictionwise. Can't think of why I didn't have it already.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert