Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
ninpuukamui
ninpuukamui has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ninpuukamui has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ninpuukamui has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ninpuukamui has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ninpuukamui has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook Opus
Logo pack for PocketBook 360

Edit: I'm removing this file and the thumbnails because I have no idea if they are copyrighted.

Hi,

I have converted a few images so they display properly (ones more than others) in the PB360, so they can be used as logos.

Please note I have not created any of the images attached and the credit goes to the respective authors. If you are the owner of any the attached images and you want me to give you specific credit or remove the images you own, please let me know.

Note the .ZIP file contains more images than shown in the thumbnails.

To the admins: Please let me know if this post is in any way against the rules and I'll remove it, or feel free to do so yourselves.

Cheers!

Last edited by ninpuukamui; 08-10-2010 at 05:22 AM.
ninpuukamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninpuukamui View Post
Hi,

I have converted a few images so they display properly (ones more than others) in the PB360, so they can be used as logos.

Please note I have not created any of the images attached and the credit goes to the respective authors. If you are the owner of any the attached images and you want me to give you specific credit or remove the images you own, please let me know.

Note the .ZIP file contains more images than shown in the thumbnails.

To the admins: Please let me know if this post is in any way against the rules and I'll remove it, or feel free to do so yourselves.

Cheers!
You go ahead. Just make sure that your images are not copyrighted and that your thumbnails remain the size they are now.

Thanks!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 11:28 AM   #3
Almiel
regrets buying PocketBook
Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CoolReader (Android), Pocketbook 360 Ivory
I put a couple of images (my own) into the logo folder, but they don't appear in the selection list for startup and shutdown images. How do I make this work? Do they have to be a specific naming pattern or format?
Almiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:50 AM   #4
ninpuukamui
ninpuukamui has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ninpuukamui has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ninpuukamui has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ninpuukamui has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ninpuukamui has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

They need to be 600x800 black and white bitmaps, and they go in the system/logo folder.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
They can be 800x600 images too, if you want the wallpaper to show in landscape mode instead of vertically.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 02:31 PM   #6
Almiel
regrets buying PocketBook
Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CoolReader (Android), Pocketbook 360 Ivory
Thanks!

I put them on as jpegs since the PB supports it, but I guess not for this purpose.
Almiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #7
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almiel View Post
I put them on as jpegs since the PB supports it, but I guess not for this purpose.
No, bmps please
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:57 PM   #8
ninpuukamui

I made a few new logos using images with "labeled for reuse with modification" licenses. Most of them are ukiyo-e because they are copyright-free, I like them very much, and translate well to 4 inks.

As before, please note I have not created any of the images attached and the credit goes to the respective authors. If you are the owner of any the attached images and you want me to give you specific credit or remove the images you own, please let me know.

Enjoy

Oh, and if anyone from pocketbook reads this, it would be great if you can also read and answer this other thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93508. Thanks
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip Logos.zip (1.24 MB, 662 views)

Last edited by ninpuukamui; 08-18-2010 at 03:10 PM.