Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-09-2011, 06:55 AM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Poor Charlie

Heckled and booed! Charlie Sheen makes a quick exit as New York stage show turns sour

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:03 AM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
His dad was the guest on Desert Island Discs on BBC radio this week. Turns out to be much nicer chap than I had expected and has very good taste in music. You can here it here.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:14 AM   #3
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
His dad was the guest on Desert Island Discs on BBC radio this week. Turns out to be much nicer chap than I had expected and has very good taste in music. You can here it here.
Nice show!
Old 04-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #4
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia
Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
I'll never forgive Charley Sheen, I wanted to know how Two and a Half Men turned out.

He had some very unflattering things to say about Chuck Lorre, here is one of the funniest Chuck Lorre retorts

I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I've had chest x–rays, cardio stress tests, EKG's and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.

If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed.

I spent an hour reading those "Vanity Cards" worth ever second To read more go to http://www.chucklorre.com

\
Mortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:25 AM   #5
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis View Post

If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed.

I spent an hour reading those "Vanity Cards" worth ever second To read more go to http://www.chucklorre.com

\

Thanks for the link.

Cheers
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:31 AM   #6
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia
Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post

Thanks for the link.

Cheers
You'll be surprised how much time you waste there
Old 04-13-2011, 07:40 AM   #7
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
You'll be surprised how much time you waste there
That's why I'm not going.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #8
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
That's why I'm not going.
You know you want to, just try a little, I'll give you a free sample if you give it to your friends
Old 04-13-2011, 09:09 AM   #9
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I think the show would do just fine without him. Cryer is definitely the funniest of the pair, a good physical comedian. Have the tall lanky guy move into the beach house with cryer and the boy, and it would be hilarious.

But the tall lanky guy, Ryan Something, is fixing to be in another Drew Carey improv show. Same old group, same old situations, same old Carey. Meh.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #10
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
He did so poorly in Detroit, that I am surprised the rest of the tour is still on.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:05 PM   #11
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
*Duh winning* wasn't the case that time
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:39 AM   #12
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
He did so poorly in Detroit, that I am surprised the rest of the tour is still on.
We have to give him credit for pushing on, even though no one is likely to be sympathetic. He really should get him self a good publicist, I know him getting clean and sober would be the smarter move. But come on, this is Charley Sheen we are talking about