Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
tomereader
Zealot
tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ectaco JBL, Archos 5, 7, 70, Kindle DXG, Craig 7, Vizio Vtab
Nook Color: $149

From todays cnet the cheapskate

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13845_3-20...ag=mncol;title

Bonus deal No. 3: That's right, peeps--number three! Overstock has the "certified pre-owned" Barnes & Noble Nook Color for just $159.95 $149, plus $1 for shipping--officially the lowest price I've seen yet. It comes with a one-year warranty, and based on a recent experience using one, I can report that B&N's customer service is excellent.

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics...0/product.html

just saw this might be too late in the day for some, but thought I would still share
tomereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomereader View Post
.... based on a recent experience using one, I can report that B&N's customer service is excellent.
Typical ad copy ... might want to try reading some of B&N's forums first, before buying (esp if you don't like them adding samples to your device unasked, requiring you to log in on a computer and jump thru hoops to get rid of them -- although at least you can now delete them, unlike the ones stuck on my NC until I upgrade it).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomereader View Post
It comes with a one-year warranty,
VISA will often offer plans that double the warranty of anything purchased with their card, so that's a pretty good deal.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote