Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
hartsfieldl1
hartsfieldl1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Droid
New Book on Healing from Inflammatory Bowel Disease

I wanted to announce that I've just published a new nonfiction book for Kindle titled "A Journey to Health: Overcoming Inflammatory Bowel Disease." It offers suggestions for healing from ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease as well as other auto-immune conditions. I know it's a bit specialized, but I wanted to announce it for anyone who might find it useful. Also, there's another book by a "Larry Hartsfield" about Bible Lessons--we're not the same person. I guess I'm going to have to start using my middle initial "K" and put the Ph.D. after my name to try to make the confusion less.

Thanks to all,
Larry Hartsfield
Durango, Colorado
hartsfieldl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
hartsfieldl1

Forgot to include the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Health...741648&sr=1-18
Old 07-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
hartsfieldl1

This book is now free at Amazon through July 18. It's on a pretty specific topic but anyone suffering from digestive issues or auto-immune disease should find some useful information here. In addition to specific suggestions and recommendations about inflammatory bowel disease, the book explores the ecology of our current health system and the way industrial food production, nutritionism, pharmaceuticals, and the medical establishment intersect. It's not a fringy book, and my gastroenterologist even includes a link to the book on his clinic's website.
Best,
Larry Hartsfield
Old 07-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
Hi Larry

As a crohns sufferer this would be of great interest to me however this is not available on UK amazon?
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #5
hartsfieldl1

I don't know if it's available free in the UK, but it should be less than two pounds. I think a group in the UK read it a few months ago. I hope you're able to download it.
Sorry,
Larry
Old 07-22-2013, 11:07 AM   #6
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
i cannot find it at all in the uk amazon store, never mind
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote