Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-03-2007, 09:53 AM   #1
tshare
tshare began at the beginning.

Device: HP iPaq 4700
is there a Full Screen Clock for the Iliad?

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a full-screen clock available for the iliad? I don't like looking at a watch when giving presentations, so I carry a PDA and run the Utility SmallTime. I would like to get rid of the PDA and an auto-updating large display of just the hour and minute on the Iliad's big screen would be much better.

Thanks,
Timothy
tshare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:42 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
On the Pepper Pad 3, xdaliclock would be exactly what you need. It is a very old X11 program (so probably easy to get working), but its entire reason for existance - when a digit changes, it "melts" into its new shape - may make it unusable on the iLiad. So far as I can tell, it does not have a "no melting" option.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert