Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-02-2012, 06:47 PM   #1
josephine83
josephine83 began at the beginning.

Device: archos 101 g9
need help with calibre and device.

hi, i have been using calibre on my pc for a while, now i have bought an archos 101 g9 tablet, do i have to download calibre in the archos to, and then sync them? i am new to this, can someone explain to me what i have to do. also can i move all of the books from calibre on my pc to the archos at once, or do i have to do them one at a time? thank you.
josephine83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
loximuthal
Connoisseur
loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: NST, Kindle Fire, iPad2
You do not have to install calibre on your device. When you plug your device in to your PC/Mac/Linux box calibre will recognize it and you can transfer back and forth from there. I recommend looking at the "New to calibre" sticky at the top of this forum for more details.
loximuthal is offline   Reply With Quote