Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-26-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
Flip cover

If I don't see some movement in the Pixel Qi or SiPix front soon I am going to pull the trigger on a BeBook Neo so I've been surfing around looking at accessories. Found this flip cover from i-nique, a U.K. based company that looks very nice.

http://www.i-nique.com/detail.asp/cn...=5055205271163

Has anyone used their products? Any comments on quality, customer service, etc.?

(I've cross posted this in the Boox forum as maybe some Boox owner has used this cover. If this is a no-no feel free to delete it from one or the other forum.)

Last edited by gastan; 05-26-2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: fix link
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:13 AM   #2
rsk
rsk began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook Neo/Onyx Boox 60
The cover looks great..
Would luv to have it because the current soft cover has one problem.
There are chances of the devices falling over from the top since there is no protection on the top
This one has protection on top too.. so looks great + a stand..woow

hope somebody gives a full review on the cover soon

-rsk
rsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert