Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #1
mundoxavier
mundoxavier began at the beginning.

Device: none
Talking the mighty sword

Hey guys; I am new to this and I am not sure what I am getting into. I wrote this crazy funny book after hitting my head on the concrete floor and being unable to care for myself. That is when I found out that no matter who you think you are; you are only as valuable as those people who need you think you are and since I was useless I got fired from my job, lost most of my friends and had to have my mom come take care of me. Now I am getting the last laugh because I wrote all about them and how people all around the world should be treated. with liberty and justice for all......

Here is a short intro and hopefully you will check it out on kindle or amazon.com The Mighty Sword by Dr Xavier James Tempest

Have you ever wondered who your true friends are? How about what it takes to make any relationship work? Ever wondered how to spot a cheater from a mile away? Or maybe what a womans really wants out of life or better yet; what a man really needs from a woman? Are you tired of certain family members treating you unkindly? Don't you wish you had the perfect response for those individuals who either conciously or stupidly crossed your personal bounderies... well then this book is for you.
Inside it is filled with secrets people need to know in order to become the best peson they can be or inspire those who are in need of this very guidance a way to change how they think and go from being selfish to becoming selfless. This book is guaranteed to take you on an emotional rollercoaster ride. Its words of wisdom will cause you to reflect upon your life and the lives of everyone you know in both a serious and comical way.
mundoxavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
mundoxavier

This book has not had one negative response. everyone who has read it says the world needs this....
Old 01-30-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Hi... Welcome to MR...

Maybe you can post a link to your book... People are more likely to click on a link than go searching for it.

Also a lot of people don't have a kindle, so if you upload your book to Smashwords, it'll be available in many different formats, and you get a bigger audience...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
mundoxavier

www.themightysword.net is where you can look at it...
Old 02-13-2010, 12:31 PM   #5
lmpreston
YA Author
lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for sharing the link. I'll check it out.
lmpreston is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comic novel, inspirational, self-improvement, spiritual