Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
MissRosie
MissRosie began at the beginning.

Device: none
pro 912 and myJSTOR's bookshelf

I have an odd question about the pro 912. Can it be used to read MyJSTOR's bookshelf? Because this is a personal account, not an institutional one, I can't download articles.

I have migraines, so I'd love to be able to read this stuff on a less assaultive screen.

And yes, I'm asking the same question about the Onyx Boox M92, so if they can both do it, a pro and con of both readers would be greatly appreciated.
MissRosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:08 AM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRosie View Post
I have an odd question about the pro 912. Can it be used to read MyJSTOR's bookshelf? Because this is a personal account, not an institutional one, I can't download articles.

I have migraines, so I'd love to be able to read this stuff on a less assaultive screen.

And yes, I'm asking the same question about the Onyx Boox M92, so if they can both do it, a pro and con of both readers would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I do use Jstor, but never knew about the shelves - I'll look into it and let you know (I have a PB903).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
MissRosie

Thank you.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRosie View Post
Thank you.
sorry, I am afraid I could not make Jstor shelves work for me - I am afraid I am travelling without my pocketbook for another six weeks: perhaps somebody else can try in the meantime, sorry!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #5
MissRosie

Thank you for trying. I appreciate it very much.