Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
pdonovan
pdonovan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Who Doesn't Love Ninjas?

I've written a new book, and I think it's a pretty good read. (obviously, huh?) It's a bit of "Buffy" meets Karate Kid kind of affair. (I know, it sounds weird, but I think it works) It's filled with witty dialogue humor. So check it out on Kindle and Nook, download a sample and see if you like it! Here's the teaser description:

Harold's life as an accountant was pretty boring, and he liked it that way. He and his best friend Connie had grown up together in a California sea side community in relative anonymity, but their lives would change forever when they decided to stop for dinner at Mr. Doshi's Chinese Take Out and Gift Emporium. Great personal tragedy, workplace espionage, and unbelievable destiny will rip them from their ho-hum lives and begin an adventure for the ages.

[Image too large - MODERATOR]

Buy it (or get a sample) here for $1.99

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-29-2011 at 09:28 AM.
pdonovan is offline   Reply With Quote