Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #1
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
The Sony Store hates me

I'm on my third gift card with the Sony Store. Every time I have tried to redeem a card, I get "We're encoutering network/server errors. Please try again later." If this is like the previous two cards, eventually I'll be able to redeem this card. Does anyone else get this error, or is is just my bad luck?

Joe
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:38 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
The Reader Store is working for me ok. I just downloaded a book. Here is some FAQ info. http://ebooks.custhelp.com/app/answe...lkL1kzREo2eWhr

See the text below from the FAQ's. Maybe you have one of these cards? If not, then try calling customer support by phone and see if they can assist you.

NOTE: Some Gift Cards sold at Best Buy and Walmart are misprinted with the prefix "NGC" instead of "NGE". If you have one of these cards, please try again with the correct prefix (NGE).
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert