Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 03-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The message you are replying to is from January 2010. Please leave this thread alone. Let it die in peace.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:27 PM   #17
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Those who come across simillar problems should use some pdf editor to delete such watermarks/stamps/hyperlinks or just put blank watermark stripe over them to make them invisible.

Last edited by markom; 04-02-2013 at 12:30 PM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:29 PM   #18
cr8st8rs
cr8st8rs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cr8st8rs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cr8st8rs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cr8st8rs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook color, Nook Hd+
I'm not sure how much the programs changes since I've used it but there's a way to change the heading coloring to make it blend in with the rest of the page (ex. the font is blue change it to white to blend in with the background). The options should be seen in preference. I would suggest messing around with it until it outputs like you want it to. I don't have the program anymore to mess with so I can't give you specific instructions on how to do it. Sorry.
cr8st8rs is offline   Reply With Quote