Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 11:53 PM   #16
Howlingwolf
Groupie
Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kobo Touch
Yes. I've got Jan 2003 as well.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:57 PM   #17
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
codes sent to colleenfl
Old 12-14-2012, 11:58 PM   #18
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
-Just a heads up in case anyone has this recurring problem I've been having with about 5 or 6 of the Bundles. After entering the code I get the red "Invalid Code" warning. I then do this combo of removing the Bundle from my cart adding it back, sometimes closing the window and starting over, etc, etc. Usually after about 6 or 7 tries it will accept the code and all else is fine. But this last one I had to do about 20 times before it finally accepted it! So, if that happens to you just keep trying until it works.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #19
Howlingwolf
Groupie
Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
-Just a heads up in case anyone has this recurring problem I've been having with about 5 or 6 of the Bundles. After entering the code I get the red "Invalid Code" warning. I then do this combo of removing the Bundle from my cart adding it back, sometimes closing the window and starting over, etc, etc. Usually after about 6 or 7 tries it will accept the code and all else is fine. But this last one I had to do about 20 times before it finally accepted it! So, if that happens to you just keep trying until it works.
That's weird. I've not had any problems despite the extra load we must be putting on their servers.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:01 AM   #20
colleenFL
Groupie
colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.

Device: PW3, PW1, Kobo N647, Sony PRS-600, Sony PRS-300, various tablets
codes sent to Howlingwolf
Old 12-15-2012, 12:02 AM   #21
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Sometimes the Invalid Code message happens due to copy-paste error, if you leave a number off at either end. But it could also mean that the system is automatically switching over like we feared.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:08 AM   #22
Howlingwolf
Groupie

Codes received and passed to hwlester.

Thanks everyone.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:13 AM   #23
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Codes sent to camiller.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:15 AM   #24
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

--> ATDrake, this has been happening over the last couple of days so it may not be a warning that the system is switching over. Yeah, every time it happens I scrutinize the number and I've never made a copy paste error - so I guess it has just been unique to me, how strange! Atleast it's always eventually worked on those bundles it's happened with.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:15 AM   #25
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
redeeming to a spare address as I appear to be the end of the line
Old 12-15-2012, 12:22 AM   #26
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
--> ATDrake, this has been happening over the last couple of days so it may not be a warning that the system is switching over. Yeah, every time it happens I scrutinize the number and I've never made a copy paste error - so I guess it has just been unique to me, how strange! Atleast it's always eventually worked on those bundles it's happened with.
I had one earlier today when I pressed Update Cart, it paused, then sent back a message the server was down for maintenance. When I backed up to try again, the code was already applied to my cart and I was able to continue.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:26 AM   #27
kg3
Guru

I haven't had that one happen, I guess my problem was just some strange glitch only I've had the pleasure to stress about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
I had one earlier today when I pressed Update Cart, it paused, then sent back a message the server was down for maintenance. When I backed up to try again, the code was already applied to my cart and I was able to continue.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:27 AM   #28
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
redeeming to a spare address as I appear to be the end of the line
I'm going to bed. I have forwarded the codes to ATDrake, PM him if interested.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:44 AM   #29
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
I now have the codes for these PM me, if the store is still open.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #30
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Store seems to still be up. PM sent to weedfreak
Closed Thread