Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-19-2011, 02:45 AM   #1
Isa Palavarti
Isa Palavarti began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wink Beginner

Yes, I'm a beginner, new to the world of forums, in fact, first day first forum shy girl is leaking out of my fingers onto the keyboard.

I'm Isa, and here to dominate..lol sorry over compensating super here is leaking out onto the keyboard too. I'm actually here to learn and perhaps share. I value multiple opinions and guidance.

So ya.. here I am, and there you are.. Let's get together and make stuff happen.
~Isa

Last edited by Isa Palavarti; 07-19-2011 at 02:46 AM. Reason: thank you guy didn't show but in url form
Isa Palavarti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:50 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Isa. Luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2011, 06:39 AM   #3
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sharing is good. Welcome to the forum.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hello and welcome, Isa. Glad to have you here.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beginner, learn, value guidance