Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 05-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
kyliez
kyliez began at the beginning.

Device: none
perfect N router for ipad

Hi,

I have to upload 50 gig of ebooks to my ipad via wifi. G is just too slow.. may take 10 hours or so. I plan to get an N router. What is tested to be the best and fully compatible with no disconnects or other problems? Is there such a thing as an Apple N router?
kyliez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

how many years do you plan on taking to read those 50g of ebooks? i have something over 500 books in about half a gig..
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #3
Lotus Esprit
Addict
Lotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
how many years do you plan on taking to read those 50g of ebooks? i have something over 500 books in about half a gig..
Maybe he is just collecting them!
Lotus Esprit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:50 PM   #4
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Yep, the Apple Airport Extreme. Runs 802.11 n.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:53 AM   #5
kyliez
kyliez began at the beginning.

Torrent has over 100 gigabytes of medical books alone. If you get the engineering books. It would total over 300 gigabytes. The Ipad would be perfect for them. Too bad the ipad has poor 64 gigs... just too little. Hope jail breaking would give us the capability to upgrade the memory to even one Tera bytes by connecting hard drives to them at the bottom connector.

China pirates
We build your iPads, your world
kyliez is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2010, 11:08 AM   #6
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Hmmm. yeah.. good luck with that!

Sorry, I don't think this is the right forum for "Warez Kiddies".
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote