Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I decided to make this a separate thread just to be sure that everyone saw it. I'm sure at least some members didn't realize that they could use the new guide.

You may or may not know that we just released a new download guide consisting of Mobipocket format ebooks. Alex made it for the Kindle, but it also works with FBReader as well as most versions of MobiReader. I don't want anyone to miss out on the guide; it's quite good.

The guide is here:
https://www.mobileread.com/mobiguide

We have an ongoing conversation over here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25256

Addendum:

I tried FBReader on my XP laptop. Clicking on a link caused a download with Firefox.

If the version of FBReader running on your device doesn't use the links properly, them you should check to make sure that you have the latest version. If you do, then contact whoevewr ported your version and ask about missing features.
Closed Thread