Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 05-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
LeftyLoosey
LeftyLoosey began at the beginning.

Device: PocketEdge
Abort Reader Calibration w/o Stylus

I recently factory data reset my device to fix a problem with accessing my corporate email and now the reader screen is displaying the calibration prompt and I cannot determine any way to get around it.

I no longer have a stylus and never used it much when I did have it, however I do want to use the reader screen. Other than purchasing the appropriate stylus, is there any way to use the reader screen again?

I am running Ermine-0.9 unrooted.
LeftyLoosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:53 PM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
If shutting down and restarting does not clear it; I would be tempted to take it 'shopping' to find a stylus that worked. Whether I found and then purchased said stylus...
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
LeftyLoosey
LeftyLoosey began at the beginning.

Device: PocketEdge
Thanks for the reply, restarting has not fixed the problem. Time to go shopping...
LeftyLoosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:08 PM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
If you haven't found a stylus already and don't want to buy one, you can always go to a store that sells Samsung Galaxy Notes or any other Wacom-type stylus-using devices and use the attached stylus to get rid of the calibration screen.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote