Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Portable Audio/Video

Notices

Old 06-16-2004, 10:03 AM   #1
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
These Are A Few of My Favorite Things...

Check out an announcement for the integration between two of my favorite products; the Apple iPod and BMW.

Unfortunately, the article does not specifically state my Beemer (a 5 series), but something interesting nonetheless. With Alpine announcing an iPod adapter, you might start to see the iPod replace CD changers and those custom MP3 player solutions.

iPod/BMW
Old 06-16-2004, 10:27 AM   #2
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Now that's what I'm talking about. Now we're really beginning to get into the digital confluence that I've been waiting for. I use my PDA with a dinky 256 meg SD card to listen to music and books on my car tape deck all the time. I can't wait for this to become easier to use and control.
Advert
Old 06-16-2004, 10:54 AM   #3
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Speaking of digital confluence, here are two other devices that allow MP3 players (one an iPod solution, one a custom solution) through the STOCK BMW radios.

IceLink (iPod)
Phatnoise (Custom)

Both support cars other than BMWs.
Old 06-16-2004, 02:03 PM   #4
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Interesting. I wonder if they'll have this available for my Z3.

Right now, we use the $30 iRock from (believe it or not) Radio Shack. It blows the iTrip away, and works wonderfully.