Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
If i were to try to create a promo vid...

If i were to try to create a promo video, and wanted to use music, like 30 second instrumental clip or something what legal stuff do I need to do to make sure its legit? Is there public domain stuff I could grab some place?
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
EileenG
Zealot
EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: My phone
Yes, there's a lot of free music out there. See what you can find, and what you like. There is an idea that you can up up to 30 seconds of other music free, but that's not true. Ask for permission. If it's not commercial, you're quite likely to get it for little or nothing.
EileenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by EileenG View Post
Yes, there's a lot of free music out there. See what you can find, and what you like. There is an idea that you can up up to 30 seconds of other music free, but that's not true. Ask for permission. If it's not commercial, you're quite likely to get it for little or nothing.
Glad you bumped this post, forgot about it. I did find a guy with over 2000 tracks that he wrote and lets ppl use free (asks for donations). I just tonight released my first attempt at a promo video... if you follow the @LostTales twitter feed, or monitor the blog its posted in both places. I do not think I am allowed ot post it here.

The music site is : http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/

Probably plenty more out there, but I fell in love with this guys work and sent him a donation.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote