Notices

Old 09-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #136
JESPER
JESPER began at the beginning.

Device: iPAD,SONY
Hello

A Danish ebookstore I would like to see in Cablire is
http://www.mibook.dk

which is the biggist ebookstore we have i Denmark.

many thanks
JESPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #137
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool add to get books

http://press.geredonovan.com/

i'd like to have the above added to get books if possible, please.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #138
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Moderator Notice
Moved to Get books sticky thread
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #139
mamasamu
mamasamu began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Please, add the following Italian online shops:

www.lafeltrinelli.it
www.bol.it
www.ibs.it
.http://libreriarizzoli.corriere.it/i...it_IT-EUR.html

...waiting for amazon.it to start selling italian ebooks

Thank you
mamasamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:40 PM   #140
lady_morana
lady_morana began at the beginning.

Device: Axim V50, MobilePro 770
Romance website posibility

any chance of getting one for http://www.allromanceebooks.com/

Also, I have a very large bookshelf stored there, any chance I can get it to download to calibre directly where it can store my username and password?
lady_morana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:57 PM   #141
SavageNarce
SavageNarce began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Touch 650
I would like to see Chapters.Indigo.ca added - they sell the Kobo in Canada and are big brick-and-mortar bookstores as well as selling e-books.

And if I'm not being too parochial, how about amazon.ca? - many books on Amazon are not available in Canada; using Amazon.ca avoids this problem.
SavageNarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #142
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageNarce View Post
I would like to see Chapters.Indigo.ca
Indigo refused our offer of inclusion.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #143
SavageNarce
SavageNarce began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Touch 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Indigo refused our offer of inclusion.
Stinkers!!

I will go to them and complain.
SavageNarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #144
LikeBooks
LikeBooks began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600, PRS+
Please support bookrix.de and bookrix.com.
They have more than 80.000 ebooks, most for free download!
LikeBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #145
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasamu View Post
Rizzoli did not answer three queries regarding being included in Calibre, so it will not be supported.

Other stores:
- libreka.de also did not answer queries, so will not be supported.
- will look at amazon.it, amazon.fr, and amazon.es once they sell ebooks.
- bol.* is on my todo list. It remains to be seen whether I can do these in one go or whether I will need to do them country by country.
- mibook.dk does not appear to have an affiliate program, which I require in order to do the programming to support a store.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:36 AM   #146
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
- mibook.dk does not appear to have an affiliate program, which I require in order to do the programming to support a store.
Affiliate programs are rare in Scandinavia, the only Swedish affiliate program I know about is Bokbörsen's and they are Used books only. So, I guess that means no Swedish bookstores until that change.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:41 AM   #147
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
Affiliate programs are rare in Scandinavia, the only Swedish affiliate program I know about is Bokbörsen's and they are Used books only. So, I guess that means no Swedish bookstores until that change.
If I get time, I will look at doing the store.

Of course, you are welcome to do it yourself and submit the code.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:51 AM   #148
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
If I get time, I will look at doing the store.

Of course, you are welcome to do it yourself and submit the code.
Uh. Sorry, chaley. I don't know anything about coding. So I'll just wait.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #149
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool press.geredonovan.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
http://press.geredonovan.com/

i'd like to have the above added to get books if possible, please.
anything happening on this request?
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:47 AM   #150
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

EBooks.nl disappearing

EBooks.nl just announced that it is withdrawing from its affiliate program, effective immediately (today). The notice (in Dutch, as processed by google translate) implies that it is going out of business, but its website says nothing about that. The site also still says that the affiliate program is active, so who knows what is going on.

In their notice, ebooks.nl suggest that affiliates change to either cosmox.nl or ako.nl. Do any of you Dutch book buyers have a preference for one or the other?

Tags
calibre, plugin, store, theanarchistlibrary