Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-29-2006, 11:12 AM   #1
ali
Addict
ali doesn't litterali doesn't litter

Device: Iliad, dude!
Visa card problem

Today at the iRex shop, my "Order History" changed from everything-is-fine-you'll-get-an-iliad to

"Payment failed. Please place new order."

This is bogus, the money is cleared & transferred. Calling iRex, I was told they currently have problems with (all!) visa payments. They promised to call me back when they solved it (or whatever). I'll keep you informed.
ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:30 AM   #2
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali
Today at the iRex shop, my "Order History" changed from everything-is-fine-you'll-get-an-iliad to

"Payment failed. Please place new order."

This is bogus, the money is cleared & transferred. Calling iRex, I was told they currently have problems with (all!) visa payments. They promised to call me back when they solved it (or whatever). I'll keep you informed.
Maybe that "our website doesn't work" wasn't an excuse after all.
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2006, 11:49 AM   #3
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Odd, mine (which was paid via a Visa debit card rather than Visa credit card) is still showing as OK (well processing).

Anyone else got this problem?
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:53 AM   #4
ali
Addict

Mine just changed to "Order not comfirmed". I'm scared shitless.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:56 AM   #5
Riocaz
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hmm, well as said, mine is a debit card, and I know they are handled differently to credit cards (hence the clarification in my email).

Have you checked with your credit card company to see if the money has been transferred back?
Advert
Old 06-29-2006, 12:12 PM   #6
ali
Addict

Now it is:

"Paid not shipped. Dear Sir, Your order has been paid and will be shipped shortly. Regards, iRex Shop"

I guess *some* people are working late today.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:23 PM   #7
Riocaz

Oddly mine has just been updated too, though to sommit slightly different:

"Order comfirmed, processing"

(note the typo is theirs not mine)
Old 06-29-2006, 12:36 PM   #8
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I just tried to check my order, but the irexshop gives me a error "unable to connect to database"

uhOh...^^
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:45 PM   #9
Riocaz

Well thats new...

Anyone else getting worried?
Old 06-29-2006, 12:57 PM   #10
Riocaz

The shop is back!

FYI all it's working again.