Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-29-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
Janelle12
Janelle12 began at the beginning.

Device: iphone 4, stanza
where are the threads?

I submitted a thread, couldnt find it, and submitted it again, and cant find it again. Im new here and can't figure out how this forum works I'm submitting another thread because there was a message that flashed on the screen when I submitted a second time and it went away before I could read it so I'm submitting again so I can prntscrn and try to read it. Sorry to be so annoying.
Janelle12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janelle12 View Post
I submitted a thread, couldnt find it, and submitted it again, and cant find it again. Im new here and can't figure out how this forum works I'm submitting another thread because there was a message that flashed on the screen when I submitted a second time and it went away before I could read it so I'm submitting again so I can prntscrn and try to read it. Sorry to be so annoying.
New users that post Links need to wait for approval (or edited, then approval).
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert