Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Amazon US site "transfer" to UK .......

Wonder if anyone can enlighten me as to an apparently new Amazon "quirk".
Previously, if I picked a title up on the Forum that I thought looked interesting, and was on Amazon US, if I clicked on it, from here in UK, I'd get the US site offer description page, with a little pop-up asking if I wanted to be forwarded to the UK site.

Any reason this doesn't now happen ? Not to me, anyway ......
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
rhino79
rhino79 can extract oil from cheeserhino79 can extract oil from cheeserhino79 can extract oil from cheeserhino79 can extract oil from cheeserhino79 can extract oil from cheeserhino79 can extract oil from cheeserhino79 can extract oil from cheeserhino79 can extract oil from cheeserhino79 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Nexus 7
Could it be that you haven't signed in to your account? If your account has a UK billing address, but you're not signed in, maybe the site doesn't transfer you.
rhino79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert