Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 12:41 AM   #1
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Sony readers in Oz

Hi all,

just got an email from Sony Australia. They have launched their new ereaders in Oz.

Pricing is:

PRS350SC: AUD$229
PRS650BC: AUD$299

- plus shipping.

Just FYI, the Oz dollar is very strong at the moment, with around AUD$1 buying 94+ US cents.

Cheers,

Michael P
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:40 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Thanks, Mick. I bought mine from Myers in Launceston because the Sony store in Hobart didn't bother responding to me, the Launceston Angus & Robertsons don't intend to stock them, and there was a nice lady in Myers Launceston who ordered one in for me and one for herself.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert